Monday, November 21, 2011

Current Obsessions

So, I have been deactivated myself from Facebook for 3 days already, I need to find some other things to do right? Besides study, of course.

1. Disney's Movies (especially classics)
Way better than my roommate's favourite--Barbie okay?



















2. Rabbits! Bunnies!
Whenever I am free, I will just go on Kijiji.ca and check out who is giving out their bunnies for free. Just view for own pleasure tho, can't have a pet right now, but soon! After I move out from the residence! My desktop wallpaper! Awwwwww















3. Tim Horton's large double double
H-E-A-V-E-N


4. Sleep!
Usually sleeps more than 10 hours without alarm.


5. And tweet like nobody business
No social networking can die.


1 comment:

  1. Check out this one! Looks like the one in your wallpaper hehe. I am currently obsessed with bunnies too~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbhDtNSKt3E

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!