Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Most Terrifying 1 hour In Windsor, so far.

What an intense hour just now! Oh my godness! I did a very big mistake 1 hour ago, might known as the biggest mistake in my life (probably I couldn't recall others, lol).

So, what have I done?

Apparently, tomorrow (November 9th) is the last day to withdraw subjects voluntarily. However this has nothing to do with me as I love all of my subjects this term. On the contrary, my registration time for winter term is on November 7th, which mean I only can start register for courses after November 7th, so these days I have been busy planning my winter term schedule and uwindsor portal is lag like hell. Got registered into all the courses I desire yesterday, was still happy happy happy like a siao zha bor because I have no morning class next term.

And just now, while texting with Thao checking what else we can take together next term, she asked if we can take 40-275 (Foundations of Communication Theory) or not because it might need a prerequisite. So I tried to drop FAW II (Foundations of Academic Writing II) and add in 40-275. Then, MANA TAHU, WHO KNOWS, the FAW dropped is FAW I (Foundations of Academic Writing I) which is the subject I am taking now, not FAW II. I DROPPED FAW I, ACCIDENTALLY AND TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY OF VOLUNTARY WITHDRAW. Scary, damn scary. My heart feel like all scrambled together, with the yelling of "oh my god, shit, oh my godddddd!" It feels like the end of the world, full of horror. (LOl maybe I should take a drama class). I will not want to repeat all the same thing again in the next term okayyy, super wasting time.

I quickly emailed the lecturer and registrar office to see what they can do. While waiting for their reply, I ranted on Twitter about this. Luckily, fortunately, Wei Jiea saw my tweets of depressed, devastated, bla bla bla. He asked me to go to the registrar office immediately because they usually reply emails very late. Without second though, grabbed all the important stuff, student ID, room key, phone and run all the away to the office. I was still panting while talking to the lady. LOL. Later found out, someone already put me back to the list! OH? I did not mad because I ran all the way through but ended up the problem already solved. In fact, I APPRECIATE. Thank you Elaine (the one who put me back into the list)! Thank you thank you thank you! I would say thank you to you in face if I know who you are, really really thank you!

Lesson of the story is, although computer is super convenient, but remember to DOUBLE CHECK BEFORE CLICK ANYTHING!

PHEW! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!