Monday, July 18, 2011

Potter Fever!

Just came back from watching HP7 Part 2. Was awesome, but I really hope that they can make it a 3 hours movie like Transformers 3 so that everything can be well explained, like Fred, Remus's death, Severus's death, Molly VS Bellatrix, etc. Just couldn't accept that these scenes are like that, simple, INCOMPLETE!

Anywho, just sent my email address to Pottermore, wheeeeee, awaiting something special in my inbox on 31st July :P



And, I am gonna download HP 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 on my laptop soon, because it's Potter Fever! Hohohohohoho.

Oh oh by the way, Albus Severus Potter is way too cute! So cute so cute sooooo cuteeee!


This kiddo!
Played as Harry Potter's son in HP7 Part 2 in the end of the movie, named Albus Severus Potter, his name is by Arthur Bowen.
Cute right???? :D

1 comment:

  1. Yeah that right,Arthur Bowen.he's very cuty boy. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!