Friday, July 1, 2011

Answer

After been worried for many months, I got the answer finally.

A letter.

For those who applied to university before will know what does this mean.

I should receive a packet of document. A letter means I failed. With the reason limited enrollment.

BIG DISAPPOINTMENT

When dad told me the school sent me a letter I already know the answer, since I didn't receive any emails. So yea.

My dad said we can try to appeal. However I don't have much hope for it.

INTI just doesn't professional enough to advice in Canadian Universities, this is a very sad case. Both parties (she and I) just put this on a bet, no one have the 100% confirmation of what both of us are doing.

Perhaps go to INTI is just wrong at the beginning. I ruined my grades there, even my objective of life.

Okay, last shot, Waterloo, just hope everything is gonna be alright. Tonight submit my proposal to my dad.

If I fail again, bye Canada.

Lastly, please allow me.

TMDKNNMMCBWTFWTHDLLJCB0O0screwmyselfscrewintiscreweverythingfuckeduplikeidontcareatallifeellikestabmyselfkaokaolat!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. cheer up, my fren!
    there is always a way for the people with full will. ;)
    我一直深信: 船到橋頭自然直!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!