Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 1: Ten secrets

To reveal my secrets is kinda hard, especially when I not sure which is secret which is not. I will try my best okay :)

1. Picky big eater
Most of the people know I eat a lot, like really A LOT, not joking. I can finish a 2 person fried rice all by myself. If you don't think that is a lot then you might also a big eater. Okay, this is not the point. The thing is, I am very particular in food, in another way, PICKY. I only eat things I like, no matter how people persuade me to eat something that I don't kike, I JUST DON'T EAT. This is quite a big problem though, because I dislike a lot of food, for example seafood, any spicy thing, garlic, onion yada yada. And, I can eat the same thing for few days, tried before fried rice for 3 days consequently. LOL

2. LOA
Believe or.not, I am actually a lil bit of lack of attention, just that I do not act like some bitches everyday post on their wall praising how much they love.themselves how fabulous their dinner is things like that. I do have a little pride inside of me, but uh I think I showed in a quite different place. I like to be the main attraction in the group, I like the feeling that everyone notice me. This is the reason why sometimes I will do things out of your expectations :)

3. Mood swing
People who often chat with me might notice, I always have mood swing, between hyper and enough most of the time. The change can be very fast, lol. Makes me feel like I have multi-personalities or what, scary, lol. However, when nothing happens, hyper and crack jokes like nobody business is the default mood, lol.

4. Introverted or extroverted?
I am super duper shy when meeting with strangers while super duper crazy with my close friends.

5. Weirdo
Somehow I just act abnormally, you know, like a weirdo, in the sense of behavior and thinking. My friends and brothers would agree to this, very much, LOL.

6. I read (newspapers/books) when I am doing the big business in the toilet, got this habit from my mum. *don't laugh =.=*

7. While having meals in KFC, I always mix the mashed potato and coleslaw together, make it like sauce for fried chicken. Lot of people said this is gross but I just like it, lol.

8. I miss my talkative brother in Taiwan, for real. The house is damn quite without him although he is the trouble maker. =/

9. My heart just broken recently, found out the target is not available anymore. I need a new target right now.

10. Talkative people annoys me. I prefer write than talk. When I put on the "like-I-care" face or not giving attention means I am not listening anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!