Saturday, July 30, 2011

Day 4: Seven Wants

1. Themed coffee shop
This is my dream since small, hehe. Imagine people sitting in a comfy single couch, enjoying the coffee smelled atmosphere, with a sweet taste of tiramisu cake.While me busy in the kitchen preparing stuff for customers. Oh gosh how amazing is that. No doubt, I can bake okay? :D As for the theme, I already have 1 in mind, postcard! There entire wall of the shop will have postcard pasted on. Well, need quite an amout though, I am working on it already! So far the postcards I have now can cover half of a wall in my room. :D

2. Diploma in Pastry and Bakery
I always want to do Tourism majoring in this, but my dad rejected, harshly, with a powerful reason. That is, I will not have free time when people celebrating big festival like CNY, Hari Raya because I have to work out effing hard to prepare sufficient amount of cakes and cookies for these festival. So, I am gonna do this after my degree is done, most prolly study in part time. Hobby mah :D

3. My own house
Note that I am not that kind oh-I-wanna-leave-my-parents-asap-because-they-are-so-annoying girl. I gonna buy myself a house in the future, I am the only owner, I own everything in the house. And the design in it I already sort of figured out, hehehe. Comfy type lah! :P I think this is quite important as I take this as a thing that must do to indicates I am a grown up! :D

4. Backpacker
Dad doesn't allow too but I am still gonna do it anyway. New Zealand is the first place, must do it before 30 years old yawww!

5. Athlete body
I want back my athlete body like seriously. Now I couldn't even run like before. Miss those days run 400m like orang gila. Toss softball like a pro pitcher. Swing bat like a batter. Table tennis backhand forehand 100 times. Roarrrr. I want my healthy body back T.T And and and, I keep gaining weight T.T

6. Thicker face
I often got comment that my face is too thin, the another meaning is, I am too shy. Well, kinda true. I couldn't make jokes in front of people that I newly know, just shy shy shy shyyyy. I remember my POP art teacher in Tzu Chi said that: 害羞只会让你失去更多. I knowwww, I am trying to improve alreadyyyyy.

7. I want any one of the apple product can? Like almost everyone have either IPhone, IPod, IPad bla bla. I have none. Okay lah, just wanna make myself cooler can? These are not necessities though, I know :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!