Friday, July 29, 2011

Is all about the money, money, money.

Just tensed up. frustrated, feel like bang my head to the wall hard.

Why the fuck is everything there so expensive? And can you people stop giving me pressure? I KNOW IS EXPENSIVE! No point emphasize this to me again, just couldn't change anything. Both of us know this very clearly, this is a one way ticket, there is no way to turn back or pull off.

All I can do is study fucking hard and get scholarships okay? I only eat under residence okay? I don't go for hang out okay? This is all I could promise and do!

They only allow students who study 2 semesters and above to work on campus, what you want me to do? Work off campus might need a work permit, to apply for it will cost a fortune as well!

STOP PRESSING ME PLEASE! STOP ACTING LIKE FIRST TIME SENDING OFF YOUR CHILDREN TO OVERSEAS!

If you really think study overseas is too expensive why don't just fucking stop me at the first time? And why after you approved and complain a lot? It doesn't make sense to me! Can't afford for this you guys can just speak up, anywho this is my dream, I can achieve it by myself although just go as a visitor. JUST TELL, I REALLY DON'T MIND. No point tie up everyone stomach just to fulfill my dream, this will just make me feel guilty.

I ain't rich, although my parents are paying for me tuition fee, doesn't mean like I am all covered with branded stuff or can act like a typical rich girl what not. I hate people who think I am a person like that, just get me furious.

These days are just mentally suffering.

GOD, LET ME GET SOME FORTUNE, WIN SOMETHING LIKE LOTTERY. Argh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!