Friday, June 3, 2011

Secret-Love

I have no idea why and how my gang of friends started to be so open in discussing love relationship topic. Is like our problems on boy girl relationship happened at the same time or I should say EXPOSED.

This situation last from that day I came back from China, UNTIL NOW. So whenever we meet our topic definitely will be this, couldn't escape.

FYI, I had crush on 3 people before, and the first one lasted for 8 years, yes, 8 years, you didn't see wrong. While second I would say it is just a small little admire, it lasted uh, no idea, was a very short period. And the third one, hmm, I am still having crush on him now. LOL. And if I don't tell anyone about this, others won't think that I actually have someone in my heart.

My way of admiring people just so stupid or I should say stubborn. I stalk people. I know everything of his details, family, car number, bla bla shit. And ironically, no one know anything about this. LOL. So now you can know why my first crush can be 8 years long, and that guy don't even notice, until now. Bwahahaha.

And, I think I am different with others, I won't want that person to know my feelings. Damn, I am so sick! LOL. But that's my way and I am happy with that, so, please stop convincing me to change my mind or telling me this is wrong. There is nothing wrong about in this case, right right?

So yea, I don't really want to be in a relationship for this moment, I think I am not mentally prepared enough, I need to play more, learn more, observe more, hello, I am still young!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!