Sunday, June 19, 2011

From Ugly Duckling To A Swan

Like most of the love stories at the beginning the female actress was berry berry ugly with the stupid glasses, annoying braces, tanned skin, bla bla with all characteristics that not what people called-pretty. And then after some make over like put on contact lenses, remove the braces, put on makeups, bla bla bla, taa-daa! Pretty lady! And then get her prince of charming that kind of things.

So, what's my point?

I came across with the contact lens case these few days, first is a movie, second is my cousin. third, Katy Perry's T.G.I.F. LOL They just looked so different without their glasses. :O
Ya' know, I am sort of sensitive with contact lens issue, because it is so so GELI! *for me* eventhough people asked me to wear it since I am form 1, bwahahaha, who cares! LOL

Is like, why people think glasses will make face ugly? I don't get thissssss. See an example below:


Don't you think I am cute?
Bwahahahahahahahahaahahah

Ok la, just for laughing purpose, hope I made your day! :P

And I found, most of the people, who don't read my blog, thought I am wearing contact lenses! Bwahahahahaha. Whateverrrr.


Prettttyyy?
Meh.

Happy father's day to every father in this world! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!