Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Working Life wtf?

So yeaaaa, I have been dragged to back to this place again--my dad's place.
Ever since I have holidays for sure I will be forced to come to here.
Well, not that I hate to work, just it is FREAKING BORING here! fml

Objective of me being here is to make the employees' life better.
How to say?
I do things that they don't want to do, like filling, arrange, update price list, scan, filling, and more filling.
Got me?
Blah blah blah blahhhh
OH I FORGOT TO SAY!
My another job is to fetch my brother! !@#$%^&*()_+

I am damn lifeless now.
Everyday routine is like morning to evening work, night time usually movie/facebook/book, and a little amount of hang out.
Gahhhhhh
Can't really cabut from the job though, no matter I have nothing to do I still have to stay in the office. wth right? Stupid boss. =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!