Tuesday, November 30, 2010

forever angel

Another day will never forget 29/11/2010 3.45am.

My love one leave me forever.

He is the one who always motivates me although he never speaks.

Whenever I look into his eyes I can feel the power, and said "everything will be alright."

We spent 5 years together, and I thought it will be 6, until I leave this country.

And now, I can't see my future anymore, because you're not inside, you're no more part of it.

How should I do now? Who is going to comfort me when I'm in trouble in the future?

I am really really sorry that I neglected you for 4 months being in INTI, I should have bring you along, or just go to Subang campus. And now, everything is done useless.

Minutes before you go, you were panting, seeking for help, but I really don't know how to do, the only thing I can do is just patting you.

Goodbye, my love, my friend, my best pet, NICKY.
I LOVE YOU ALWAYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!