Monday, November 22, 2010

From Blur to Clear

I know I've violated the game/challenge, but I think this is necessary to blog, because this might be the BIGGEST CHANGE in my life.

27/11/2010 10.30am

Pray for me, stay with me spiritually, give some courage to me BECAUSE I AM F*CKING SCARED.

I think I really need huge amount of courage for that 20 minutes, the whole process. Whenever I think about this, I shivered, depressed, and a lil of excitement. Is like 90% emo 10% happy.

After that, I will be showing the world with the new me, which I can hardly accept. I hate changes, because I feel insecure with things I am not familiar with. And that is one of the reasons I am so so so scared. =(

BIG BIG SIGH.

Do call me after that, because I need to hear couragements from you all my friends, around 1pm something (?), try don't text because I can't see at that time, and Facebook too. =/

SCARED SCARED SCARED SCARED SCARED SCARED SCARED. ='(

signing off and continue study

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!