Wednesday, November 24, 2010

One more to go! One more to go!

Just came back from ENL101 paper, and I feel good, so decided to give myself a lil reward--to blog! =P

And since I don't have any exam tomorrow, I can relax a little bit more, hahahahahaha. XD


Lalalalala, one more paper to go!
This paper motivates me a lot. XD

Somehow I think I worked quite hard for this exam, even harder than SPM, =.=
Kinda hard core until decided to quit Facebook for a while, hopefully these does pay off la, hehe.

SOC103 kinda okay, MCQ quite simple, structure was okay too but essay was a bitch! I forgot to study who is Emile Durkheim, and the question wants me to explain the Emile Durkheim view of religion to the society! MYGOD. =.= Doomed lah.

Really "phew"-ed at the moment I stepped out from the room I had BIO121. Biology is my nightmare lahhhhhh!!! Never know that biology is so damn hard. Please I just wanna pass, only pass is needed, just pass. 及格万岁!多一分浪费! XD

As for ENL101 just now, fortunately the writing God came to me, hahahaha, had lots of idea and I wrote smoothly, at the same time keep the amount of words stick to 400. Walalalalalala, happy sial~

CSC101 on Friday! =))

After that, SEMESTER END! AND HERE COME HOLIDAY AND DENMARK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!