Wednesday, November 24, 2010

No Belgium but DENMARK! =)

I know I said I'm going to Belgium at the end of year 2010 but apparently another girl who suppose to go with me she pulls back, and the sponsor club not allow me to go Belgium alone so they change my place to DENMARK!
Hence, the previous post will be reset to one of the destinations in the future. =P
http://illusion-ws.blogspot.com/2010/10/im-gonna-spend-my-semester-break-at.html

Since I don't know which district I gonna get so I will not really start my research first. =)

Place of attractions
the Little Mermaid statue


Tivoli (Amusement park sial! So-gonna visit this!)


Legoland


Copenhagen Zoo


Louisiana Museum of Modern Arts (The must-visit place! =D)


I found out they have quite amount of amusement park, like Faarup Sommerland, Bon Bon Land and some others. Denmark people really like to play huh? =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!