Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sometimes, two is not better than one

Apparently my bro and his friends went to some animal shelter like SPCA in Cheras and he brought back this,


A female puppy!

I wasn't really happy when I know this, because Nicky definitely will be jealous and angry perhaps.
Okay, why my "heartless" brother will bring this dog back? Seriously I don't know the answer. The only thing I know is just this puppy's right hand was injured, rolled over by motorcycle, *ouch* yes, I do feel the pain.
And why I mentioned my bro is "heartless"?
LOL He don't even care about this dog he brought back! wtf
The dog pee-ed, he ignores, poo-ed, ask me or the younger brother to clean up, eating time, he just don't care! OMFG.
What's the point he take the dog back and let us take care about her?
I know him 18 years already, he is never that "kind" of person. =/

Well, take care of that dog is not a big problem though.
The ultimate problem is...jeng jeng jeng...NICKY!

Nicky doesn't like another dog come into our house, he will be freaking angry and jealous. LOL.
I still remember few years ago I brought puppy back to home, and when I was sitting on the floor and playing with the new puppy, Nicky came near me, and PEE ON ME! wtf right? He never done this before, that's why I can so sure that he was jealousing. Hahahahaha. Hence from that moment on I don't bring any 'anonymous' animals back home. *I used to have 20+ rabbits at a same time XD*

Okay okay go back to the story.
So yea, Nicky barked like a mad dog whenever the puppy was around he, and even sometimes the puppy show the position to fight with Nicky. =.=
So bascially they were fighting 24/7, yup, even midnight. Sucks right.

Me, my mum, and lil bro gonna gone crazy because of them. Fight non-stop. And the bro who brought the puppy back didn't even give a shit to the dog, wtf. =.=

And and and and, the worst part is that dog got flea on her!!! T______T
It's gonna infected my darling Nicky!!! =(
I was so so so so pissed off when I know this, urged my bro send the dog back asap and he start giving stupid excuses, no time lahhh. the animal shelter close on weekends lahhh BULL SHIT. Arghhhh.








So you can see how both of them hate each other. LOL.

Oh yea, how we solve the problem when it comes to midnight?
Nicky was kept in my room, which mean sleep with me!! *Yay!*
And the puppy was with the brother.

Oh oh and one important thing,
never give the dog a name if you don't have to intention to keep it. PLEASE!
You will just ruin it's life.
Okay lah, not that serious.
You will just make it more confused.
Like it's original name *only itself will know*, and then you gave it another name, next it next owner will give a new name for it.
So how now, siao liao lor, it definitely will be confused.

In the end, he sent the puppy back to the place she belongs! =)
If you're interested in adopting this puppy, tell me yawww!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!