Monday, November 8, 2010

我喜欢,不,我爱

LOVE does not equal to LIKE

I LIKE to see good looking guys, or even girls and it does not mean that I LOVE them

I just LIKE how they look. =)

Leng zai and leng lui just can make my eyes so refreshing LOL

The person I love not necessary to be nice looking, because I believe that good looking does not mean that he definitely is a good person. Using old word here "don't judge a book by its cover".

I believe in feelings, instead of look.

Like the note I shared on Facebook, 他一定會找到你..你要等。
Oh yea, I will wait, definitely will wait, wait until the time comes, not matter how long it takes. :D

p/s: This post doesn't have a topic, just simply my feelings. =P

okay, time to ciao, leng zai/lui hunting time! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!