Monday, July 19, 2010

Back to the LINE

Finally!!! I could touch a computer and go ONLINE!!! AHHhhhhh!!!!!
Happy gilaaaa. XD

Okay, I'm the TBS student lounge now, I know this is the old name. What's the new name for this place again? LOL

Too bad, here cannot log in FACEBOOK!!!! WTFFFF!! Why la why la why why why???!!! T_T
I bet that I got 99+ notifications on Facebook. Arghhhh. Streamyx go die go dieeee. I want my new house can online laaaaa.

Back to the topic, why I'm here? Hahahaha. Suppose to be a suprise, so I won't tell here first. =P
Miss everything at Subang here la. Cabana's chicken chop, Face to face mee shop, Subway, bla bla blaaaa. And oi, since when "My Friend" closed? O_O

I want Facebook! I want upload photos! I want spam people's wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!