Saturday, July 3, 2010

Parents new factory opening

Yea, so today is the big day. *Pointed at the title above*
We received many flowers in the morning.

From the Wong family. =)


Front door. Woot!


Drawn by me. It's the 15th anniversary as well. =)


Emcee of the day-Mr Alan Wong!


A must for a typical Chinese, lion dance! Dong dong chiang~


Ribbon-cutting ceremony.


2 of the staffs, Yanti and Joey.


The boss is giving his speech.


One of the suppliers.


Giving present. Both of them work together for 11 years already. Haha.

.
Another supplier.


They give present too! =)


Limited edition Caltex lorry from USA! Wow!


My mum and her sisters and cousin.


Damn. How can you be so tall? =.= I should ask my bros take photo along.
Btw, this is my cousin, one year younger than me. =.=


Sales counter.


Play this to get voucher. =P


Cute staffs. ^^


My family members. I'm the second shortest. TT_TT


Flowers!


My mum and her friends.

Well, basically is like that.

This company from a small little shop until today--a warehouse.
Salute to the boss-my dad who worked so hard for it. =)

P/s: Working environment inside is awesome! I've been worked there for N weeks already and I like the aircon! Hahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!