Tuesday, July 27, 2010

What's up after CPU?

Since everyone is asking, and it's a bunch to explain, so, I think it's better to explain everything here. Sounds cool right? =)
So yea, what is my plan after I graduated from CPU?

At the first semester of CPU, I never thought about this issue, until the second semester, when friends around me started to survey universities they want to go to. Then, I started to nervous already.

My first plan was Taylors University College, LakeSide Campus.

I aimed for Bachelor of Media Arts, but then have to transfer to UniSa at the final year.
Not that UniSa is not good or whatever, I just don't want to go to Australia, since everyone is going there. =.=
Moreover, I wish to go to a place which is totally different with what I have here, so Australia, OUT. =)

Still, I am more looking forward to Canada, the country I always wish to visit. It would be awesome if I study at the country I like right? =) Plus, studied in CPU had strengthen the will I want to go there. And my dad said no problem with that.

After meet with Miss Iris at Taylors Placement Centre, I found University of New Brunswick! =D They provide Multimedia Studies, which quite similar to Media Arts. I googled this Uni and I fall in love with their environment!
Yea, snow! =D
I wanted to ask for my dad's suggestion but by that time he went outstation. And the closing date is almost there, therefore my mum ask me to apply for it first, will make decision after I got the offer letter.
One thing I really like about UNB is I don't need to take IELTS! =D ENG4U is more than enough. Yeay! =D

Quickly settle everything, fill up form, gather documents, bla bla bla, and application letter sent! 60CAD gone! LOL

Surprisingly, UNB replies kinda fast, and I GOT ADMITTED! Hooolalalala~ *Jumps up and downnnnnn*
When I want to seriously discuss this with my dad, guess what? HE ASKED ME TO REJECT THE OFFER! OMFGWTFWTH??!! !@#$%^&*
Why? Why? Why? Why?

As he said, I never stay outside alone, therefore I don't know how to take care myself yet. They will be very worry if I go to country that far for 4 years and they can't take care of me because I am that FAR! Plus, expenses 4 years there is damn expensive.
FINE!!! Who said no problem when I said I wanna study there huh?? WHO???!!
If you don't let me go you must tell me at the very first time, so that I won't have hope on that, now you made me terribly DISAPPOINTED. =(
!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*

And he wants me to find colleges that offers courses that twin to Canada. OMFGWTFWTH?? *again* Walaoeh, he seriously gonna drive me crazy. Arghhh, tahan, TAHANNNNN.
What can I do? I can't just sit on the floor and cry said "I don't care I don't care I just wanna go", that is not my style. :/

Meanwhile, Taylors sent an invitation to my dad, invite him to an event, something like Open Day, but it's a smaller one. In that event we found an interesting NEW course, Interactive Design bla bla something like that. It's new, very new, they not yet got the permission from the government to start this course yet. Same as Media Arts at Taylors, final year gonna transfer to another country, this time not Australia, but UK, University of Northumbria. :/ Not Canada? Tak mau. LOL *I know I am degil. WHO CARES? I want my study plan PERFECT, my dream weih*

After some times, I got one plan in mind, actually is a sudden one. I can join American Degree Transfer Program! Yea, why not? They can transfer credits to Canada as well! =D
Done some research, I found that Inti actually have the best ADP, not Taylors though, I wonder why :/

Then I tell this to my dad, he said "Good, go Inti Nilai then, is far enough from house, and you can stay our house there, save money. " LOL
We find a day purposely go straight down to pay Inti Nilai a visit. Meet consultants there, and talk, bla bla bla. *Cutting short*

So, I signed up for AUP at Inti, Nilai, August intake. I will study here for 8 months and then hopefully my marks is pretty enough to transfer to Simon Fraser University, Surrey, British Columbia, Canada! =D

Speaking of subjects, I think they gonna give me Mathematics, college algebra or something like that, and Economics plus Accounts? OMFG, kill me, I got C and below for these 3 subjects in SPM. Oh god, SAVE ME!!! T__________T I don't wanna fail.

The campus looked pretty modern, I like castle style campus lah. Oh well, better than nothing right? =)

As for my course, is Interactive Arts and Technology, concentration on Media Arts! =D Hopefully I can get there. PRAY HARD!

So yea, I gonna stay outside, far away from my house. I am kinda happy, no more being driver and kakak! Phew~ =P

My parents seems very happy for me staying outside, like finally? Gan jiong this gan jiong that, like first time sending kids out from the house. *My bro stayed outside 1 year when he still at PSDN Hin Hwa* They think I really cannot take myself like that, I gonna prove them they are wrong! =)

Tomorrow is the Enrollment day, which mean the day to sign up for subjects, after that is orientation, 5pm to 7pm. WTH? There's still a lot of events on the next day. Not feel like joining, aku anti social lah. =.=

WISH ME LUCK PEOPLE! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!