Friday, July 16, 2010

New house! Yeah!


So finally. We moved in this new house. And right now i was sitting on my new bed. If you concern with my facebook status, i mentioned about my new fan. So you can see the fan through the photo above. XD Cute fan! After battled with those boxes, we all were so tired until postpone our japanese cuisine which we suppose to eat tonight. Lol. And another thing, my bro scratched someone car today when he was at the club house. He was so worried that that guy will report to police and his P license will gone. Luckily, the man was very kind, he just ask us to pay for the repair fee then everything settled. Hope my bro learned a lesson today. Reverse by using one hand is not a good idea. Haha. My new room now still quite messy. All my books still in the box. Pity them. Tomorrow i will pay a visit to the club house to check out the library, hopefully there's computer that can access to internet. If not, mati lar without comp. Screw streamyx people. Poor service. =.= Oh its late now. Gotta sleep with new partner Mr. Snake! XD Tomorrow wake up at 6.30am! Imma school boys driver!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!