Thursday, July 15, 2010

Last day.


Unbelievable! Tonight is the last night i sleep in this house! Oh my god, 10 years just gone like that. I gonna miss every single thing in this house, including my ah bit. Thanks for accompany me for many years and dont worry nicky is doing a very good job for being with me. I will miss you, rest in peace. And my bedroom, the place i spent the most time in my life. Gonna miss you too although you were painted with the colour i hated the most. And i wont let the same mistake happen again. My new room will be blue! XD Tomorrow will be a tough day, need more energy than usual to carry things and clean up. OH MY GOD! I still cannot believe! Today is the last day i use the toilet, last day i sleep in my bedroom!!! And damn, new house there still dont have internet access! Die die lor. I want watch 'resident evil 4' eh. I want online! I want facebook! Lol. Bye bye old house, thanks for giving me so much of memories. And good night folks. I wonder when i can blog again. I mean by using comp, not phone. XD BYE BYE OLD HOUSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!