Monday, December 12, 2011

3/4

Talked to my mentor this afternoon, she told me a little about 40-101 (Intro to Communication) and 40-225 (Media Literacy) which I am going to take for next term. She said, in these 2, they are going to introduce some about Disney! AHHHH isn't that INTERESTING? Intro to communication more like communication companies bla bla stuff, media literacy impressed me A LOT, is about those behind-the-scene, hidden messages of those productions, like movies, ads, bla bla bla.

OMG OMG OMG I AM SOOOOO EXCITED! FIRST-TIME-IN-MY-LIFE-I-AM-SO-EXCITED ABOUT-SCHOOL!

Thank God I dropped production class, such a waste of time! Bwahahahahah! Damn, I am all hyped up now, just finished High School Musical 1, 2, and 3. Yea I know I should be studying, but hello, my next exam is like next Saturday, 6 more days to go. LOL. I so gonna slack a little bit! Hahahahahahahaha.

I watch old movies these day, especially those kind I already watched. I don't know why, nostalgia all of a sudden? Blerggghhhhh.

Oh oh and my roommate left! For a few days, will come back on the 16th then officially leave Windsor on the 19th!

Uh huh, what else. Oh oh and I found the book on her table! THE BOOK! "You Are the Apple of My Eyes"!!!!! So gonna "swallow" it, nope kidding, I am going to read it, probably read it for more than one time then place it back where it should be before she comes back. LOLOLOLOLOL.

Okay, I am just being so hyper now I don't know why. I should go to sleep. NOW.

*toodles*
The more I like this place, the more I feel like don't want to leave.

1 comment:

  1. You are so good at showing that you are Hyper... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!