Saturday, December 10, 2011

1 year

Just realized, it has been 1 year I live with the life without spectacle, oh wait, more than 1 year, the operation was on 27th of November 2010, the last day of first semester in INTI.

Holymia, time flies eh. After than lightning, sneakily slipping away. Gahhhhhhhhh, I still effing hate the feeling of accidentally poked my eyes, or something that come to close to my face, I still feel insecure.

Is like my eyes are more sensitive than before, easily get tired, dry, most importantly, the feeling of sore, is really knnccb. Back then I can just take off my glasses then feel nothing, 1K of power is that amazing, provide you the feeling of half blind, also the feeling of paralyzed, feel no sore, feel no dry. But now !@#$%^&*()_+ Ihavenoglassestotakeoff and whatever eye mo eye glo just doesn't help. And also the night vision !@#$%^&*()_+ go die go die

And whenever I flashed back the 10minutes on the operating bed, !@#$%^&*()_+ it just gives me goosebumps. Grrrrrr.

Okay, probably I am the only person in the world would complain about this matter. Don't say I am not being appreciating for my parents for paying the fee, I-just-feel-ARGHHHHHHHHHH. This whole thing is not even on my plan of life!

Just please, stop being so dry, stop being so sore, then I will stop complain, okayyyyy?

And fluffy honey, I miss you.

Whenever I think about my eyes, I thought of you. Because the date of both of the occasion happened so close, like 3 days after the operation, and I have yet to see you clearly. 

I am in a continent that without your presence, you are at somewhere looking at me, I believe, always. I always wonder, is it me? Or you are just aging then gone? If is really me, I should not go to INTI Nilai, should have go to Subang's, so that I can take care of you 24/7 without them feeding you things that you should not eat.

And surprisingly, I did not really had hard times gone through your gone, I don't know why. Yes I did cry like hell, but I was asked not to because of the stupid fucking operation. Well, one of the reasons I hate that operation is because of you, because I could not see your face last time, clearly. If I didn't do stupid things to my eyes, does it going to change everything? Does all these have something to do with causality? 

Life without you is good, but not as awesome as before.

***
Still struggling with finals, 2 down, 2 more to go.
13 days to Toronto.
15 days to mum's birthday.
22 days to year 2012.
26 days to start my second semester.
44 days to Chinese New Year.

2 comments:

  1. I have to say this....sorry in case if it hurts...

    "You look more cute with your specs... ^^"

    ReplyDelete
  2. *ouch* LOL just kidding, I think that way too, but most of the people around me doesn't think so :/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!