Thursday, March 10, 2011

CHEMISTRY PHOBIA

Lecturer points at the projector screen and ask, what is CaCO3?
Some students answered: limestone!

For you, you might think this is effing small case, smaller than a dust.
For me, this is friggin crazy. HOW THE HELL these bunch of numbers can become a stone?
F***
I really facing hard time when study chemistry.
Ca is calcium, Na is sodium, just doesn't make sense to me at all!
And then when they comes with numbers, gosh, driving me more crazy.
2NO is different with NO2?! WTF!

I should have straight away go Canada so that these stupid-non-related-subjects won't pull my result until like shit here.

!@#$%^&* !@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*

So so so many events are going on and guess what?
I like it! Instead of study in class.
WTF all the classes like so dead, everyone do their own things, don't even give a shit to you or they just mix with their gang their little social circle.

Every time before test I asked "Have you studied for the test?" The answer is always "NO", and then the next second you will see his/her test paper is full of words! Literally EVERYONE! WTF.

Okay, I admit that I am very stressed.
Mind you, I don't have good mood these days.
Better dont try to trigger the fuze,
if not be prepared to get boom.
I may look good, normal, fine, even on Facebook,
in fact is not.

WTFWTHGGKNNKNSEGGCAKE!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

p/s: I need to take IELTS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!