Sunday, September 26, 2010

Wheeeeeeee~

One of the major problems I facing in Inti had settled. FINALLY! =D
Well, not only me, it was such a relieve for everyone in the INTIMA Marketing Team.

All I want to say is: PHEEEEWWWW!!!!! =)

Mr. L, although I don't know what is your intention, but I wanna tell you, showing how rich you are, or how "man" you are, you still cannot change my impression of you.
Shout lah, show your masculine lah, show off lahh, do you think if you do like this you can join in our team? WAIT N YEARS LAHH!

Hate backstabbers like you MR.L, but thanks though, for helping us chase out a problamatic person. =D

It's fate maybe or lucky I should day because I didn't turn up for the meeting, if not the situation will be very ugly, more cries, arguements, cursing, bla bla bla. Oh wait, Mr. L actually begged on the floor my friend said, pfft such a drama king.

No more problems in our team anymore I assume, yay to us. =)
We rock!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!