Sunday, September 5, 2010

Au Revoir Amis (Goodbye my friends)

My September started with separations and byebyes.
Most of my friends in CPU are flying to Canada to continue their degree studies.
I stayed at Nilai therefore I got the chance to say byebye face to face since Nilai is so near with Sepang..
Although Facebook can do the job as well but it doesn't feel right for me. Virtual byebye for me is just not enough.

I went KLIA more than 5 times in a week.
Their flight is separated to different time, some depart earlier and some not.

- 30th August 2010 -
The first batch I sent off were Cordelia, Magtum, Fish Kerk them. Those UBC-ians.
This was the first time I go KLIA from Nilai, and I was told by a friend that is very convenient to take bus to go the airport, just 15 mins distance and the bus come every 10 mins.
Their flight was 9.15am but they have meeting with their sponsors at 5am, damn early.
I woke up at 6am, waited at the bus stop from 6.20am to 6.45am and no any single bus passed by.
Instanly, I walked across the road and ask for a cab.
The first opening price was RM45, I bargained a while he offerred me Rm25. Not bad though. =)
I reached there around 7.15am, the taxi driver drive kinda fast.
KarChoong who also wanted to send them haven't reach yet, and by that time I have no idea where Corde them gathered at.
Finally, I saw a bunch of nice wearing people assemble infront of the international gate.
I saw them at last!! =)
Corde changed her spec into PINK, it looked nice on her.

Cordelia.

Chatted with her, and Kerk a while, however KarChoong is not here yet. =/
And those JPA officers kept on rush them to check in, and it is still very early, around 7.25am like that.
Corde was the last get in the gate, I still can remember what one of the officers said to her "Your friends is waiting you down there." =.=
When KarChoong reached, she already down there waiting for the immigration process.
Luckily I shouted her name loudly if not she might not see KarChoong.
Leave KLIA at 7.55am, thanks KarChoong's father for the ride. Thank youuu! =)
All the best to you guys at Vancouver, must take care yourself, login Facebook often to update me. =)
Oh ya, Zhen Liang is my friend, help me say hi to him. =P

Night, I went KLIA to send Adrianna. This time I took the bus, hopped on the bus on 8.30pm reached KLIA on 9pm. =.=
One Indian uncle talked to me while on the bus. Asked where I'm study bla bla bla something like that.
However, he told me something very important, that is no bus will pass by Inti before 7.30am.
LOL. Okayyyy.
The bus actually broke down when half way. Then all of the passengers have to take another bus to KLIA. Didnt delay much.
Met Adrianna, May, Thomas, Margaret, Lourene and Jeremy at KFC.
Had some jokes and photo shoots. =)

Adrianna aka Bitch.

We had fun together at Malacca field trip and prom commitee. I will miss you over Malaysia here, must must keep in touch okay? =))
Good luck and all the best to you At York! Dont forget to post more photos of beavers and hot guys over there! =P
TAKE CARE!!

- 31th August 2010 -
Went KLIA in the morning to pass the coat to my dad's friend who going to meet him at China.
Thanks Kar Ping for the ride. =)
Happy Merdeka!!

Interlude: I borrowed a car from Locus so that I can drive to KLIA tomorrow morning 6am. By the way, is a MANUAL car. Hahahahaha, drove his car out from the hostel and parked near my place and the engine didn't die off at all, awesome~ Drive to the airport tomorrow might not be a problem.

1st September.
Woke up at 6am, received a sms from KarChoong, said that his dad can pick me up while they on their way to KLIA. WOW! Didn't expect that. THANK YOU VERY MUCHIE!
This batch who are leaving are Edmond, JianWei, CheeWeng, Azim and some others.
Thomas told me yesterday he wanna come to send Azim.
Saw they have briefing infront of Mcdonalds.
Everyone's parents were there, sending their lovely kid off the the far north. *I saw some of them cried after they leave.*
Passed my phone to Azim to show him Lourene's message. Took some photos with him and Thomas.
They only given 15 mins to say bye bye with their family and friends. After 15 mins the officers started to chase people again. =.=
Took photos from the viewing place.



Edmond, JianWei, Reuben, CheeWeng, CheLok.
Bye bye guys.
Really happy that I could join you guys at Redang Island, appreciate the invitation. I will always remember how crazy we were on the white sand island. =)


Receipt for breakfast.
Had a light breakfast with KarChoong in the airport. One cup of super hot coffee and Hot dog bun. I could have these in mamak with a price lower than RM5. =.=
Thanks KarChoong's dad fetch me back again. Seriously thank you thank you very much. =)

Night time, I took bus again to KLIA again, people leaving were Ambika, Anhar, ZiXin, YuGuang and Zakeeyah.
I texted WeiChian on the bus ask her that is there any messages want me pass to Anhar since she is her best friend.
Who knows she right away said she wanna come to KLIA from Subang.
No matter how much does it cost how long it takes. O_O
Whoa. Hard core eh.
She made it in the end, gave Anhar a surprise. =D

Best buddy! =)
That day was Ambika's birthday as well. JPA did it purposely or it is just a coincidence?
Who knows.
Ambika was my classmate in ENG3U and World Issues.
She is my best Indian girl friend I ever had.
I told her a lot of Chinese culture and taught her how to use chopstick at Face to Face mee shop. =)
Surpringsly we was a total stranger in ENG3U, we never talked although we just sit beside each other, sharing a table.
Both of us was so curious why would that happen. Hahaha.

Ambika.
Talked with ZiXin's dad for quite a while when they having briefing with JPA officers.
ZiXin's dad is so tall. @.@ Taller than my dad, *well, my dad is kinda short, just 3cm taller than me. =.=*
He asked what I'm majoring and bla bla stuff.
I didn't tell him I will fly to Canada as well next year.
Just told him what are the subjects I'm doing right now.
He told me he got his Linguistic degree in Malayan University, wow, cool!
ZiXin's sister is tall too. @.@
All the best and stay strong in Brock, I know that although no seniors around you you still able to help yourself at there right? I have faith in you! =)
I believe that you are independent enough to cope with the total new environment over there.
Love you!

Taken from viewing place.
Good luck guys!!
Mum and bro picked me up at KLIA because later 5am they will be leaving to GuangZhou, China.
They want to take some rest over my rest before they depart.
I woke up at 3.30am, prepared a while and sent them to LCCT.
Opps, today is my bro birthday, I didn't wish him YET. XD
Woot, I'm driving my red Honda. =)
Got back to take some nap and 6.30am go KLIA again.

- 2nd September 2010 -
Parked my car in airport basement.
Buddies who are leaving: KarChoong, Ka Yan, WaiMeng, KahWai, GanFong, and others, quite a lot.
And I saw Irfan too! I don't know he is leaving today as well. Glad to see him today! I'm supposed to accompany him spiritually on the flight. *Inside joke* =)
Whole family of Ka Yan came and sent her off. BIG FAMILY she have.
I have to step few step back to fit all of them in the camera. =P
Didn't manage to talk much with them, they only given 15 mins to spend with their family members.
Well, photos will do the every talking right?

KarChoong and Ka Yan both have bright red backpack.
Easily to catch people's eyes. =P
You guys, take care at Toronto ahh, don't let the extreme weather beat you guys down okay?
Gambateh!!
Went back, studied a while for BIO and ENL a while. 2 tests back to back. LOL.
I think I screwed BIO, die die. I'm really not sciencey person. =.=
Night time was Annie's birhtday party, held by INTIMA Marketing Team.
Played with water, chocolate cake, alchohol, orange juice and etc.
HUNGRY and tired.
After the party ended we still have to attend for event review. =.=
Ended up until 3am.
At the time I really sick I'm sick already.
Flu maybe, fever maybe, sore throat definitely yes, dizzy a lil bit, lack of sleep hell yeah.
I thought some nap might helps who knows it worsen.
Suppose to show up send JunSheng and XiaoYing them off but I really can't,
I got the feeling that if I drive with this condition, accident might happen. I don't want to take the risk. =/
Sent a message to JunSheng wish him and the others have a safe flight and off to bed again.
Sorry guys I couldn't come to send off, I broke my promise JunSheng, I feel bad.
I feel bad too couldn't see you guys for the last time while you guys still in Malaysia. =(
Good luck weihhh, don't always lock yourself in room and just study, Canada is a beautiful place that waiting you guys to explore and kill memory in your camera!

I will wait for all the updates! =)

- 4th September -
Awwww, our boss - SynDee is leaving too! =(
She will be doing Civil Engineering in Ohio, US.
This is not her choice when she applying for this uni, some problems happened therefore she have to choose this field.
Attended her farewell party, Sheng picked me up at Klang and Serena at Sungei Long.
Arrived at SynDee's house around 9pm, sorry for being late. =/
Only a few of college people turned up, Joseph and Chenny, and us. =/
Most of them are SynDee's friends and relatives.
As we said, our "washing-toilet-company" is extending to India, Canada and finally US! XD
Left 3 of us staying Malaysia HQ. LOL.
Don't forget our regular meeting okay?
Remind the secretary at Canada too. =P


SynDee!
Hopefully you will get interested to civil, if not me and Lydia will wait you at Canada okay? =)
And something important I would like you to know, something in this world we can't really change, but the feeling will always keep inside our heart, I bet she hope you will do well in US and don't worry about her. So, make her proud okay?
We will always love you!

EVERYONE OF YOU WHO LEFT MALAYSIA! I KNOW I HAVE BEEN REPEATED THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN, BUT STILL I WANNA SAY, TAKE CARE! Please take care of yourself, because I wanna see everyone of you again, no matter how many years after. OKAY? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!