Saturday, September 25, 2010

TRUST

So what if I know you from primary school until now?
So what if we were classmates when form 4 and 5?

It doesn't mean that you can treat me like that right?
Is that the way you treat your friend?
Is that how you treat a girl?

DAMN, I TRUSTED YOU, I used to, but then you took it for granted.
Hereby I announce, you're blacklisted.
Your stupid joke is definitely over, too over.
I have patience, but do not try to override it.

Lesson learnt:
1. Don't ever sit guy's car, when just you and he alone, especially late night.
2. Don't go out when without a car.
3. Don't go yamcha when it is late.
4. Don't go yamcha when you're the only girl.

DAMN!!! JUST LOST A FRIEND LIKE THAT.
Old friend ehhh, how should I do when we meet at gatherings. =/

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment!