Tuesday, September 21, 2010

KO-ed.

I got back my tests result just now.
Totally flattened by both of the paper. =(

For ENL101, again, grammar ruined the whole paper. I just cannot deal with grammars lahh. Always messed up past tense and present tense. =(

For BIO121, I have to admit I didn't really study for this, was busy for INTIMA training the night before the test day. Never took Biology before lahhh, why why why why, I'm not even a science student. =(

Walaoehhh, tak boleh macam ini lahhh. Perlu belajar kao kao liao la.

By the way, BIO121 lecturer gave me a form ask me to fill on. I looked at the form, ermm, something like recommendation form of lecturer to meeting Career and Counselling Centre or Student Learning Centre. WTF? He didn't only gave to me, but others, however, I can't find any similarities among us, why ahhh? Why he recommend me go look for counselling?? O_O
Damn, hope I'm not in trouble. =/

P/s: How hard to get CGPA 2.5 above? Someone said 2.5 is kinda high?? Huhhhhh.

i'm in PEK CEK mode! Yen-J's songs needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!