Thursday, September 9, 2010

Vims Farewell Party

Today is the last day of puasa as well as Vims farewell party at Full House, Sunway Pyramid.
Organized by Lourene and Thomas.
They invited Vims friends from his secondary school, from SAM, and not to forget from CPU! =)

It supposed to be a surprise party, unfortunately, after I parked my car and took the lift to mall, the moment I stepped out from the lift corridor, I SAW THEM! They saw me as well. I totally stoned, and pretend I am shocked to see them here, then quickly give an excuse to run into the toilet.

Hid inside the toilet for few moment and I thought they was far away already. WHO KNOWS! When I'm on the way to Full House I saw them again, =____= luckynya aku. Have to lie to Vims said that I am here to watch movie with my friends. Then run away quickly. LOL.

Meet up with May, Thomas, Marg and Beh infront of Full House. Vims' secondary school friends were there already. 2 tables booked, secondary school friends one table, CPU-ians another table. Not separated purposely, just that we don't know each other, so yea. @.@


Signature of Full House? =P


Thomas booked the tables.

Waited around 2 hours for full attendence. However, Vims seems like he already know there is a surprise party for him because he didnt look surprise. Haha. I ordered fried chicken chop and green tea milk.


Fried chicken chop and it's special sauce. =D


Green tea milk. Hmm weird mixture. @.@

I like Full House's menu, it looks like a comic book with cute drawings! Cute!


Even their tissues cute too!! =D

After we finished our meal, me, Marg and May feel not full enough. We went downstair to get some fries from Carl Jr.'s.


Weeeee~their fries is so different with Mcdonalds' but I like both tho.

Here comes the climax.


Woon Jie is giving something to Vims, as for farewell present.

When Vims opened it, he saw

BANANA!!! LOL.
Everyone of us laughed like hell.

Ohhh wait, there's something hide under the banana


An album! I heard Vims wants it very long time already. =)

After that, busying settle with bills.

Next on, photo session.


Margaret, me, May and Beh. =)


Altogether in one! *Surprisingly, CPU-ians were in black! =P*


Hmmmm.


Store selling cute lil stuffs.


Erhem, the cashier?


Crazy people crazy pose. =P

Didn't really talk to Vims tho, he was busy with his secondary school friends, I guess he hasn't seen them for long time already.

Btw, Vims is flying to UK, majoring aeronautical engineer. Good luck and all the best!!!

Awesome photos credit to Margaret! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!