Thursday, September 30, 2010

I don't like it. That's all.

Hmm, am I too sensitive or what?
And I believe bad emotions can influence people around, this can be proven by those bad things which happening around me and my bestie. O_O

No matter how, my darlings, we can just move over it and continue to live our life! Gambateh together! =)

I seriously seriously seriously damn f*king annoyed by males over Nilai here.
Sorry I have to curse, because I really cannot stand it anymore.

WTF. STUPID N*GRO WTF GO DIE LA YOU!

I don't know you at all!

How the hell you have to guts and request for my phone number?!
We are not friends, even coursemates, no relations at all!

DON'T EVER TRY TO COME CLOSE TO ME I TELL YOU. DAMN.
Sometimes I really hope I can poke those guys with perverted eyes.

Damn damn damn damn.

I think, I really made a bad choice, for studying here. =(
Okay, I feel more relief now. Phew.
Oh well, life goes on, shall see now.
Or I should sign up for Taekwando class?
Bwahahahahahaha.


Showing pek-cek face of mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!