Friday, September 24, 2010

I Am A Collector/Nostalgic Person, so what? =P

I can say shifting house might be the most suffer thing ever in my life, because I have so many things to pack! Double of my brothers!

No, not cloths, you guessed wrong. =P

Basically, I don't throw things easily, especially those someone gave it to me, I will keep it until I die I think. =P

I don't remember since when I have such habit. O_O

Meanwhile, I collect things, I collect every nice things around me, even nice looking sweet wrappers. LOL

However, this hobby is decreasing year by year, and most of the time I don't have time to arrange them. =/

BUT, I still keeping them, most of them, from Standard 1 UNTIL NOW! =)

Shifted them safely from old house to new house.

Well, I do throwed some, which made me heartache much. =(
But no choice I have to throw, if not I will suffer with my mum non-stop nagging.
She used to call me 'lap-sap po" (trash woman) because I collect a lot of "trash". LOL.

So yea, let me proudly present my collections!


My stamp albums! I have 5 in total.


My collection journey started at Standard 1. *How messy is my handwritings when I was Standard 1* =.=


These cute lil booklets were very famous in primary school, we used these to write our biodata on it, how cute. LOL. The one with "Bobdog" was Standard 3's. While “Qoo" was Standard 6. Full of memories, can act as source to connect them back. =)


Birthday cards! I never throw them away, any one of them! =)
Earliest one was Standard 5, received from Xsu Ting and Shin Yee.


*Uhmm Nicky came disturb when I was busying packing =.=*
So yea, Chinese New Year cards! I still have ALL with me though. Hahahahaha. X)


Files! Duh! LOL. Includes Form 4 and 5 exam papers, trial papers, SPM questions papers, CPU materials.

Other than that, I collect stickers, red packets (ang pows), buttons, sweet wrappers, books (especially about dogs or animals), postcards, handcraft things, cute things, containers, bla bla bla all shits like that.

And yea, I still have every birthday presents with me, I think, majority of them I can say, and also sovenir from friends, gifts from host parents at Okinawa, booklets from camps, certs uhhhhmmmm.

So, if you come into my room you might be like, "whoa, you got like all kind of stuffs in your room". LOL.

When I'm free/bored, I like to take them out and look, can really kill time. =)

GOSH, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T SHIFT HOUSE AGAIN, I DON'T WANT TO THROW ANY OF THEM AWAY. =(
Plus, too many to pack lahhhh.

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment!