Wednesday, May 18, 2011

P-E-R-H-E-N-T-I-A-N!

Often times when a course ends, people will come up with a trip.
Like when I was in CPU, the scholars gang went to Pulau Redang.
And when INTI-AUP, I followed scholars to Pulau Perhentian.
So why am I so attached wtih scholars huh, and why they like to go beaches? Coincidence? Haha. YAY JPA scholars like me! LOL

You know, is hard to not compare 2 of these trip, so yeaaaaa.


A group of 44 people!


Kuala Besut Port


Boat which taking us to the island


Omg, look how clear the water is!


Place we stay in. Fauna resort.


Perhentian unlike Redang, Western tourists more like to visit here, haha.


The overpriced shop. 1 ice cream cost like RM5. LOL

Settled some stuffs about room and we went under the tree to wait for lunch.


The guys. While waiting for lunch.


Lunch!

After lunch we went back to our room and prepare to go for our first session of snokerling. Eve was having her G12 with her at that time, so yea. It was fun though, wearing the life jacket and goggle and swim around. There was one time I was enjoying watching clown fishes and I didn't notice that I was actually quite far from the boat that bring us here. Then after I got bored with those fishes I decided to swim back. Swim swim swim, then what the heck, why am I still at the same position?! I used up all my energy and I only moved a little bit. I started to panic, use whatever style to try swim but still cannot. Luckily one of the people in-charge saved me, and told me it was the current in the sea thats why how hard to swim I still cannot reach the boat. WTF SCARE DIE ME. =.= BUT! Still worth it though, I got to see NEMO!!! Hahahahah!

Went back to the island we stay, most of us still don't wanna go back for shower. I soaked myself in the water for a while, bla bla bla, then eve said she never play volleyball before, then I said, joms, go join guys them. Then 2 of us were on each side, 5 players on a side, 4 guys 1 girl. LOL.
The game getting more fun eventually, guys them started to bet, the lose side treat the win side burger! Hahaha! In the end, no winner no loser because the sky started to rain. I ate my dinner with sands and sea water all over my body, I didn't get back to bath. LOL


The dining place.


Up: Priyanta, Jason Tee, Me.
Down: Eve, Josephine, LiAnn, Dheva and Vemala.


Jump high! Woo!

After dinner most of us have nothing to do, we walked to another side of the beach, snapped some photos, basically did nothing much.Then don't know who suggested to play Truth or Dare. And since Eve and I have nothing to do then we joined. That was the most ridiculous Truth or Dare I ever played. With so much restrictions, so much rules like no physical attachment with the opposite sex, there will be exemption for those who kena Dare-ed, bla bla bla. LOL. I can't really say I enjoyed the whole thing because it was a scholar's Truth or Dare, I don't know most of the things they said like their affairs, things happened between specific people or whatever. The whole game I just got 2 times to tell the Truth, meh, better than nothing. After the Truth or Dare session group ended, Eve and I and other guys had a little sharing session about some boys and girls stuffs. About 2AM like that Eve and I went to bed. We decided to wake up on 5am to see sunrise but both of us overslept =.= Almost missed breakfast too. LOL.

Our second session of snokerling is at noon, so after breakfast we people start looking for stuff to do again. Kites, cover sand on people, volleyball, snap photos bla bla blaaaa.


OMG! PENYU!!!


The kite gang.


The chillin' gang.


The volleyball gang.

Then time is almost there, we prepared to suit up!

Hahahaha, this is so cute!

They put us on an island and we gonna have our lunch there. A so-called picnic style lunch, simply eat without a table. And most importantly, the main dish is CURRY. wtf. I literally swallowed everything and almost puke T_T

After the lunch everyone went to the beach and play. Basically just boring, nothing to do, swimmed like 1 hour then only the boat came to pick us to go for snokerling.

Snokerling today was just okay. So I decided to do something to entertain myself. I jump off the boat instead of using the staircase. LOL.


First attempt.


Second attempt.

I hurt my right foot after the second jump, the sea is too shallow, my legs hit the coral when I jumped into the sea, luckily no serious injuries,just small scratch.

Then night time after dinner, scholars had a small sharing session, share their feelings, experiences they had in INTI, also some last words for their friend bla bla things, so we non-scholars were their audience and photograhphers.



After that, most of them went back to sleep already, just left few of us, me, eve, yoongshen, Priyanta, ChanKit, Yeauhoong, Nelson and other guys sit on the beach and drink some beer and play some games. The whole process I think only can use a word-funny to describe. Some people are just so cute, kept on do mistakes when games were going on, is the alcohol effect or what? :P

We girls left earlier, we went back to sleep, until the next morning.

In short, I had fun in Pulau Perhentian with these people, although didn't manage to know and talk to some of them, because is quite a big group, yet, I still feel grafeful that I am invited, and have the chance to visit this beautiful island that I always heard from others. All the best in USA you people, hope we can see each other again, perhaps on the sides of Niagara (inside joke).

So, I shall end this post with this photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!