Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me.

Finally, 20 years old is here, although I want it to come slower, but hey, who can control the speed of time?

So yea, like back to elementary and high school, my birthday always stuck with exams, and this year birthday so coincidentally falls on exam too, hell yeah. screw INTI.

Received several wishes from friends via texts, and bbm, guess they are the only people who really read my Facebook status? Haha. Man, really wonder how is my Facebook wall look like now. Arghh, don't tempt me to log in Facebook!

How I celebrated my big day? With movies "You Again" and "The Lost Future", with my lil bro and his noisy but adorable friends. I just like to hang out with them, sarcasm much, swears a lot, no fake, let me feel so relax infront of them. LOL.

Early morning, I received the best present from my lil bro and one of his friend--drive my Honda go around our place. DAMN. Not sure who is the driver, but pretty sure is my bro's friend, because I know my bro well and his friend is a car freak. =.=

Ahh well, mum gave me a present too--an order to pick her up at Eng Ann. She just came back from Ipoh for some Lion Club thingy. Ok fine, she treated me and my bro Japanese cuisine, without dad, he still outstationing. On the whole eating process and atmosphereis just weird, Japanese food without dad? WTF WEIRD! Anywho, thanks mum, although just now I am not in a Japanese food mood, sorry. =/ And thanks for sending back me to Nilai.

So yea, due to exam, me and my besties decided to postpone the birthday celebrations for another day, the day after I came back from Pulau Perhentian. Gosh, gonna party kao kao that night. Opps, when I mean party doesn't mean alcohol and dancing bla bla shit, just plain food and laughs! Our style of partay!

And also, I thought SFU would give me something special as well, meh, I better off stick my butt on the chair and wait looooonger.

Last but not least, I didn't get wish from 2 person I thought they might wish :(
Oh well, I will just make it this way, either they forgot, they busy, or, they just don't want to. Kthxbai, close case.


BACK TO STUDY!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

OH WAIT!
HOW COULD I MISS SUCH IMPORTANT THING?
I FORGOT TO MAKE MY WISHES LAH! *although without candles*

1. I want to go Canada
2. I want to go SFU
3. My family and friends happy and healthy forever

Ok, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!