Thursday, May 5, 2011

3 down, 1 more to go!

YOYOYOYO! Finally, finished the 2 subjects I feared the most! Chemistry and Microeconomics!
Stress straight away reduced 80%! WOOHOO! WOOHOO!!!

Last paper on next Tuesday, the 10th of May, philosophy!
Imma love you kao kao for these 5 days my philo text book! ;)

Happy la happy laaaaa.
Hopefully midnight oil burnt yesterday will pay off la.

Both papers today kinda smooth though. Didn't face any stucks.
Okay, for Chemistry paper yes, spent quite some time to recall, just couldn't recall functional group for ester, ketone, and others, hopefully I tembak-ed accurately. And also oxidation and reduction. TMD. I confused once again although I already memorized last night. Whuaaa. Dont care already la.
And for Microecon, OMG NO TIME CAN STUCK AT ALL. Keep on write, write, write, write. My hand writing gets messier till the end of the answer sheet.
Write non-stop though, although I spend more time on Section B Question 1, pfft, wasted a lot of time on that. And OPPS, I FORGOT TO INCLUDE REAL LIFE EXAMPLES LAH! NONE! FML!

HAHAHAHAHA
don't care already la, not necessary to cry over spilt milk! HOHO.
PHILOSOPHY, HERE ME COME!

Oh btw, and I am going back Klang later :P
Tzu Chi have Buddha Bathing ceremony this Sunday at Kompleks Sukan Pandamaran, 6.30pm starts yo!
PLEASE COME, and you will see me there! :D


Tauhu Bakar! Not bad eh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!