Tuesday, May 10, 2011

BYE BYE EXAM AND HELLO HOLIDAY!

OMFG! FINALLY, FINALLY I FINISHED WITH ALL THE PAPERS! IS SUCH A TORTURE!!!
And now, is time to PLAY!!!!

So, I have 2 trips to go, 9 books to read, countless of movies to watch, few months of work (?), not-sure-how-many outing sessions! HOHOHO! Damn, I am so happy!

Study, study and study is slowly turning me into madness. And I usually take sampat photos when I am bored. One of the examples of my sampatness:

MAD!

So, I gonna enjoy my break kao kao, and at the same time pray kao kao for the offer letter to come! :D

HELLO FOOD! HELLO BOOKS! HELLO MOVIES! HELLO BEACH! HELLO GUANGZHOU! Woohoo!

Okayy, should talk a lil bit about paper today. It was okay, just that I forgot what is Just War Theory, crap along the way O.O and also the phenomenal world and noumenal world, GG, forgot the meaning of them, but still able to crap la, hahaha. And for the essay part I write until very song, the question, does God exist? I answered with no, with the theory of atheism and existentialist, wheeee~ Had fun writing it though, just a perfect question for an atheist like me! :P

Lalalalala, is this my last post for INTI?
Nope, 13th will be the last! :)

Tonight, PERHENTIAN ISLAND!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!