Friday, May 6, 2011

Hot! Introduction of 5 Five's!

After 20 hours of sleep, I feel so energized!

Especially after the torturing and tiring incident yesterday. What happened was, I forgot to press some button of the washing machine then I went out straight away. I expect my cloths are ready to be hang when I finished my papers at 1pm, but when I came back, the washing machine does not move, since I left the house. WTF. Have to start everything and wait for 33minutes, and I have a bus to catch on 2.15pm. Mum does not want to wait until 6.15pm if I take the second bus because Subang would be effing jam at that time. So, everything is done I took public bus to KTM, Nilai and took KTM back to Klang.

The whole journey approximately took me about 3 hours plus. 1.5 hours from Nilai to KL Sentral and my pose of sitting remained for 1.5 hours, can barely move with so much things on me. At the same time I listening to songs that I have on my phone, 20 songs only, haha. Have nothing but this to kill boredom, meanwhile I was spamming my twitter timeline with rants about KTM. Haha.

Reached KL Sentral, stood for 25mins for the train to reach. Stood in the train for about 35mins because inside there was so packed and no seats at all. Oh btw, I took the ladies coach for both trains, simply comfortable than the ordinary one. The long time standing made my left shoulder very pain with my laptop bag hanging on it. Urgh, that feeling sucks. My shoulder still pain now.

After touched down Klang station, I needa wait for my mum to pick me up. And I ended up waited her for 30mins, and I was standing for the friggin 30mins. WTH. Because of she texted me "on the way" so I doesn't plan to sit down and wait. Who knowsssss. ARGH. After she picked me up, didnt straight away go back home though, instead go to Klang Parade to settle her phone. Reached home on 8.30pm? Grr. Skipped dinner straight away head to bed!

I woke up on 11pm something, couldn't sleep fall into sleep though. Was thinking lots of stuff. CHAPALANG=simply whatever were spinning in my head. ARGH! What the hell is this, I was lack of sleep but insomia? GOSH!

HAHA, the outcome for yesterday's insomia is quite awesome. I came up with something like a project. Will run it after I've done with my paper, and I decided to call it "5 Five's". Is a project need of collaboration of Facebook and Blogger, and of course you people! :) Wanna know what's it about? STAY TUNED! Woohoo! So proud of myself. LOL.


TODAY IS SUCHA HOT DAY!
PEACE OUT! ^^V

and Imma watch THOR tonight!
TONIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!