Saturday, February 27, 2010

Small KMT Gathering at Sungai Long

After rest for a moment I took a bath and putted on my cloths and head off to Klang KTM Station.
Mum sent me there, before this I told her I can drive to there but she not allowed.
Suakkk.
You have to fetch me back later. Hahahahahaha
Speaking of KTM, still, is the suck-est public transport in Malaysia ever.
Every time I take it, I definitely will swear it once. LOL
When the government only want to improve it? Grrrr
I take off from Klang at 6pm and reached Bandar Tasik Selatan
And then it was raining!
Ah Jo said her friend will pick me up at the station but then I was so late, I have to take cab to there myself! WTH!
And the ride cost me rm20 excluded toll fee from Bandar Tasik Selatan to 毛副团长house, thank godness the taxi driver were so kind he didn't charge me for the toll, if not I really don't know what to do already because that time I already run out of money!
That time I come down from the cab was like uhhh strange
everyone go there by their car, but me, taxi =.=
Ah Jo and Hong Yuan already there
There are many other people which I don't know
So blur that time.
Then Ah Jo pass me a Calrberg,
that time I was like O_O,
then she said "Don't jia jia la, I know you got drink one."
Eh since when I said I drink?
Fine, every time have their first time. Why don't give a try. XD
Carlberg taste not nice though, especially iced one. Haha.
I didn't eat much food there because I can't find something suitable to eat.
Sorry I know I am choosy. XD
So basically just Carlberg and Jellies for my dinner.
Ah Jo introduced her friends to me and we together go up stairs,
is a KTV area.
毛副团长designed her house nicely and make the empty area near staircase become a KTV area!
How nice!
People from other group already singing there.
I was just there to sing a long LOL
After a while there comes Ah Xian.
Then we go down and sit outside the house and drink.
Here comes another can of Carlberg. LOL
And then plus red wine.
Hey their red wine really not bad, nice taste^^
Due to the tastyness of the red wine I keep on drink, drink and drink.
And Hong Yuan without hestitating keep on bring me more red wine =.=
then I turned out like this

R-E-D
That time I saw this photo I was like whoa is this me? =.=
Inside the house, they decided to put on 天灯
And also that time I started feel uncomfortable already
feel dizzy at the same time

As you can see, I was blur until wrote 加 to 咖 =.=
May I ask, where is 咖拿大?=.= Oh my godness for my blurness.


毛副团长's son, so cute XD


And some kid wrote this. Huat Arrr!!!


This is what Ah Xian wrote.

After that we have a group pic

I'm actually not focusing on the camera, I'm seriously blur that time. =.=

Outside when they releasing the 天灯,
Everything I see is in solarize effect
Don't know what is that?
Open your cellphone camera and make it solarize effect then you will know
I rubbed my eyes for a billions time and is still the same! =.=
I can't take it anymore and started a bit nervous already,
then I find a place to sit and cool myself down =.=
Let the wind breeze me, whooo whooo whooo
At last, I back to normal =.=
Now here comes the thing I worried the most
HOW SHOULD I GO BACK?
Take KTM? Nah KTM already closed at that time
Take cab? Oh my god I don't even dare to imagine how much will it cost
Finally after some discuss, Ah Xian said he can drop me by Sunway Pyramid and I can call my mum to pick me up at there
Okay my mum is sure gonna scold me on this
Late midnight wey
I am so dead X.X
To avoid some arguments, I tell her I will drive when go back from Sunway Pyramid
In the phone, she agreed, and without much scolding.
I didn't tell her I was sorta drunk that time, until I get up to the car when Ah Xian drop me at there.
Coincidentally, she was drunk as well. But I'm much more serious than her. Haha.
Who cares. LOL
At last, we reached home safely.
Guess what, I like the syokness when speeding on the highway in the late midnight.
Whoaaaa
When can I do it again?
Uh I don't think I will have the chance again =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!