Sunday, February 14, 2010

大年初一

Today is the first day of Chinese New Year!!
Early in the morning when I am still on the bed I can hear the sound of the red firecrackers.
Woohoo!
This made me feel so excited.
Like usual we suppose to receive our Ang Pow from our parents by today at the early morning.
But this year is a bit delayed, we get it at the evening. LOL
Why so?
The main reason is we 3 wake up late.
I am the earliest among that 2 pigs.
And so after prepared myself then I straight away go to the kitchen to help.
We have guests to visit our house later.
And yeaaaa Hakka's Lei Cha 擂茶!!! Oh My Godddddd My 100X FAVOURITE!!
My mum usually will cook this for those guests that visits our house.
Other than today, she hardly make this dish. T.T
Unless me and my dad kind of begging she to do it. Hahahaha
Not only that, I made Nicky to wear on this cute little red shirt ^^

Aaaaaahhhh so cute~


Opps blurred
Nicky look extremely cute in his red shirt! Woohoo!

People who came are dad's friends and employees
All of them are Indians and Malay, so we didn't get Ang Pows for this moment
LOL
Basically the whole afternoon just busy serving them

After they all went back
Hahaha it is Ang Pow time~!
I think my family is kind of special
In order to get Ang Pows from my mum and dad we have some mission to accomplish
Usually we have to say some propitious words and give them tea at the same time
like for my dad "生意兴隆" is best suit for him, while my mum of course is "青春美丽" LOL
Honestly, is almost the same words every year =.=
And every year we will have a bonus Ang Pows, and yea another mission
This year we have to use our creativity to get those Ang Pows
What I did was using Japanese I learnt to greet them LOL
Hahahahaha
We have this kind of activity since (?) years ago?
Once we tried treasure hunt style and another year is something like quiz,
answered a question correctly will get a small Ang Pow
Nice right? It makes our Chinese New Year more intersting! LOL
Yea so below is some photos while we having this activity

Lil bro first


Mum receiving tea, and you can see Nicky is 'kepo-ing" Haha


Big brother 's turn. Whoa Nicky what are you looking at? No Ang Pow for you! LOL~


A big Ang Pow from mum


My turn. Haha. Now I only realized my hand is that LOOOONG oh my gosh hahahah


I look like so not willing to take the Ang Pow dont know why XD

After the Ang Pow giving out session someone is hungry
Therefore my dad teaches him how to fried chicken

So that next time he can fry for me as well =P

And tonight we going to watch movie again
*Yes, again!
The movie "Percy Jackson & The Olympians the Lightning Thief"!
Before we go to Bukit Tinggi JJ, these kids busying preparing LOL

Well, this is my 2 young brothers. Their size are bigger than me =.=

Overall the movie is awesome!
Opps sorry Logan Lerman is AWESOME!
The movie just so so

After back from the movie we have a little darts competition at home
Participants are my dad, my 8th uncle and my 2 brothers

My dad


My 8th uncle


Look, he is prepare to "fire"


Whoaaa kena middle! LOL


The biggest eyes in Wong family! Wakakakakaka

That's all for Chinese New Year first day! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!