Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Tagged by HuiLan

Apparently boredom killed me in the web, computer class canceled, and replace with programming competition at 4pm until 6pm *WTH* *damn jam you know at that time Mr. Dale? rawr*

so to kill my boredom here, i decided to do HuiLan's tag. Hehe. But she didn't inform me this though. =P Too Boringggg. 1pm LAN class, stupid wasting time lesson. Ish.

Q1 : 你旳大名
Wong Win Shi
Q2 : 你认为什么才是真正旳幸福?
Be together with the beloved, especially family and friends
Q3 : 你觉得爱情重要还是友情重要.
Friendship, they are always the one who support you! =)
Q4 : 你相信天长地久吗?
Honestly, no.
Q5 : 你现在过得快乐么?
Considered yes.
Q6 : 如果有秘密.你会做到坦白地告诉对方吗?
Depends.
Q7 : 喜欢小baby吗?
Okay lor.
Q8 : 你是谁?
Subjective question huh? I am who I am! =)
Q9 : 希望自己多大结婚?
25 or above
Q10 : 证婚启示
I believe in FATE
Q11 : 你觉得女生直发好看还事曲发好看?
It depends.
Q12 : 最想去哪里旅游?
Any place all over the world!
Q13 : 一辈子都不会忘记旳人.?
Family & friends.
Q14 : 如果爱一个人,是不是要拼命地爱他(她)?
Tough question. LOL but I think love someone not necessary so "PIA"
Q15 : 看到天空.你想起旳第一个人是谁.?
Thinking of SLEEPING la
Q16 : 你会爱他一辈子吗?
Sorry I don't believe in forever.
Q17 : 喜欢你旳人和你喜欢旳人.你会选哪个?
Both, I like he and he likes me as well.
Q18 : 你会以什么方式向她(他)表达你旳爱?
Confess secretly? LOL I am not that brave enough, I will do nothing but stare at him from far far away.
Q19 : 如果看到自己最爱旳人熟睡在你面前你会做什么?
Fall into another dimension
Q20 : 你后悔过自己旳决定吗?
Seldom.
Q21 : 你脱口而出旳话是?
Uh-hmm *to clear my voice, have sore throat recently*
Q22 : 现在最迷什么?
Sleep! Facebook! Nicky! LOL
Q23 : 你是好孩子吗?
Sometimes. XD
Q24 : 觉得爱情和面包哪个重要?
Career of course. I am not that kind who will put LOVE at the first.
Q25 : 你白痴啊?
Half retard. =P
Q26 : 如果你旳BF(GF).经常不回家旳话.你会怎样?
I have no authority to yell at him of course, I am not his mum or dad! As long as he reports what had he done at the late night, I will be okay in everything.
Q27 : 心烦旳时候要怎么办?
Sleep or EAT
Q28 : 你是个记仇旳人么?
Kind of, but I definitely will not revenge, I dont have that guts! Xd
Q29 : 最爱那个.离你有多远?
They are just around me. =) Family and my friends.
Q30 : 可以做到永不背弃爱嗎?
As I said, I don't believe in FOREVER.
Q31 : 如果你知道你快死了,最后一句说什么?
Let my parents see my blog, tell them what I actually thinking. Not as simple or naive as they thought.
Q32 : 最爱最爱旳人是谁?
Family, friends and Nicky!
Q33 : 在你心裏、最愛聽旳3個字是什麼.?
Chi Fan Lo *in chinese*
Q34 : 希望時間停留在哪個時刻..?
December 2008, when everyone is together. Physically and mentally.
Q35 : 最讨厌对方对你做了什么?
Betray?
Q36 : 如果对方提出分手你会挽留吗?
Depends on situation.
Q37 : 现在幸福吗?
Yes, I have everything I need right now.
Q38 : 哪一个国家你觉得最浪漫的?
Romanceeeeee. Everywhere is okay for me. I have no sense of romance. Haha.
Q39 : 我染发會好看嗎?
Chocolate not bad heh. But I worry for my hair quality after dye.
Q40 : 是否狠心去拒绝过人?
No LOL
Q41 : 如果你心爱的人背叛你会?
Depends on situation. I will be so MAD if the deeds he/she done is unforgivable
Q42 : 你被点了几多次?
Opps, I forgot.
Q43 : 现在最想去哪里?
Go back home and sleep!

I TAG: Jilyne, JoeAnn, ShanMay, Amanda, AhPoh & JieCheng =)

Hahahahahaha. I am DONEEEE. But still have half an hour to 1pm!!! Zzzzz
What should I do now???? ZZzzzz
Another 1 hour 15 min break after Lan class!!!! ZZzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!