Friday, February 5, 2010

Why I Like It Longer?

I like it longer because it is LONG! =P

I believe that everything LONG will looks elegant.

Like models or dancers' legs, WOW!

People used to call me "LONG", because I have long arms and long legs.

But don't get confused yea, I am not a gorilla nor a chimpanzee. =)


And absolutely not like this!

Therefore, for a person LONG like me definitely need a LONG CELLPHONE in order to suit me right?? =)

Besides, this LG Chocolate BL40 can temporarily help me get rid of hungriness for a while, because I can "eat" this imaginary chocolate to full up my empty stomach! ROFL
Of course, this is a joke heh.

So NuffNang, please pleas please I want this cellphone, pleaaassseeee =D


p/s: Participating a current NuffNang competition, winners can get the LG Chocolate BL40!! BLESS ME!!! =DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!