Friday, February 26, 2010

Pre-Chap Goh Mei Celebration

For your information, my parents went to Thailand this early morning.
They leave house at 3am I guess? Is a rush outing though. They have some stuff to do which I don't know what it is.
Tonight Bandar Botanic having a Chap Goh Mei celebration and the attraction is the so called 3D holograms. LOL
Skip the morning part, because I wake up in the afternoon. Hahahahaha.
Basically the whole afternoon just busying with my angpows XD

This year result not bad though.
A stack of angpows. Hahahaha.
I usually keep angpows that is special/nice design/or memorable.

Basically my album look like this.
My mum used to call me "a trash collector", I like to collect things like angpows, stamps, stickers, buttons, sweet wrappers, key chains, bla bla bla bla.
This bad/good habit started when I am standard 1? LOL
Until now, I have 5 stamps albums, 3 stickers album, 3 boxes of buttons, sweet wrappers been throw away, uhh hmmm what else?
Ishh out of topic pulak.
Kay the celebration starts at 5pm in the Botanic Club House.
Before we go to the club house we stop by our future house!
Wakakakakakakaka so happy that I am, sorry we are going to move house soon! LOL
The main purpose we enter the house is to check whether is the P1 Wimax works at here or not.
Who knows.
Tak Boleh Guna Langsung, Ish. Tak Guna Punya Wimax. XD
Whatever~
Off to the club house.

The good thing is the club house is very very near to our new house! Woo~

Guard house.

四千金/巧千金 performing. I wonder who really pay attention on them =.=

Choi San with bro.

Something I have to clarify here. I am not that short, I just squat down a little bit when I am taking this photo ok? I am not that shortttttt. I know he is tallll. T.T

Bro with all three goddess.

The character I liked the most. Especially his squared head. Hahahahaha.

See. 2 square head stand together.

After took the photo, this fella ask me to kiss 'him' on his 'cheek'. Sorry lah, kiss tak ada, I gave him a slap. Light one XD
Seems all the programs were so boring, we decided to have our dinner at Sakae Sushi.
Actually is my suggestion. At the same time I worried that I don't have enough money to pay, the 2 dinosaurs eat A LOT.
After some discussion they willing to contribute some money to support. LOL
But we have to back on 8.55pm to watch the 3D hologram thingy.
Took this before leaving.

Hahahahahaha.
Apparently we 3 are learning Japanese, from internet.
Before going in Sakae they both keep sort of show off-ing what they learned.
But who cares, no one there understand Japanese. No point show off there right? Hahahaha.

New spokesmen of Sakae Sushi? =.=

Ohhhhh Miso Soup! A must to order when having Japanese cuisine!

And I ordered Beef udon for myself. XD

Uhhhmmm no comment =.=

Bro with his chicken cheese.
While we eating we decided to watch a movie tonight. But we don't know what to watch yet. We will decide it later.
Oh ya we saw JingShan and her sisters at Sakae Sushi as well. XD
After finished, big bro go to the cinema to check out time while me and small bro line up for pay the bills.
Ish total up Rm120++
If our parents know this we 3 sure kena XD
On the way we going to meet big bro I checked my phone.
Oh? Miss call? A number without name.
Without hesitate, I dialed a number.
A stranger sound. O_O
I asked "Who are you?"
"Sushi very nice hor?" Is a guy's sound.
That time my reaction really is like O_O
I asked again "Who are you? How you know I ate sushi just now??"
"Chee Lin la" he said. LOOOOOL So So unexpected!!!
He said he saw me at Sakae Sushi and that time he was at BBQ Plaza. LOOOOL
Such coincidence heh.
Long time didnt saw him already. And unfortunately I didnt meet him after that call. =.=
Hahahahaha. After some choosing we finally decided to watch "Hot Summer Days 全城热恋 热辣辣".
After bought the tickets we rush back to Bandar Botanic.
Unfortunately, the 3D hologram ended. LOL
And they having Japanese dances.
Which is SO SO BORING.

My camera flash light somehow doesn't work here.

Merely can see something.

Fake Japanese dancing here. Ish.

3 Malaysians performing Japanese dance.
After lepak around we back to Bukit Tinggi Jusco 'again' for the movie.
This movie seriously is 热辣辣. You will feel like sweating when watching this movie =.=
Overall not bad lah.
That time when going back, while waiting for the escalator.
I saw someone familiar. Oh no suppose to be some 'bag' familiar.
LOL Oh my god, is my cousin! =.=
Another coincidence today!
When afternoon we asked her to go out but then she said she already have other activities.
Who knows we will met right after the movie!
Another funny thing is she and her relatives watched the same movie with us and they just sit behind us while in the cinema!
LOOOOOL
When we talked about this we was laugh like hell.
We decided to yamcha at mamak near my house later I send my small bro back.
He have training tomorrow morning, have to wake up early.
Basically yamcha as you all know = talk crap
Hahahaha.
Tomorrow morning go to Islam Museum and night go to KMT gathering at Sungai Long.
But I sleep at 5am today. XD
How I'm going to survive tomorrow? Hahahahaha.
Stay tune! ^^

1 comment:

  1. Keep posting stuff like this i really like it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!