Friday, August 21, 2009

L-O-V-E

what is LOVE in me?

i LOVE my parents
i LOVE my brothers *although they very disturbing =P*
and also
i LOVE nicky

sometimes
when a girl treat a boy better than others that is not mean that the girl is "something" to the boy
vice-versa
but mostly GOSSIPS definitely will destroy the pure friendship between them

oh why i talking like an expert?
absolutely not
i dont even started any relationship yet

and i dont want to
i mean NOW

i living under an environment that full with boys stuff
and also always get teased by "the boys" when i act girlish
so now i will unconsciously think twice when i behave

perhaps i was influenced by my brothers
they both had 2 and above of experiences in boy-girl relationship
and me
i am sort-of counselor of them
their girlfriend(s) always had bad impression for us
haha~
my brothers paid for their dating money
my brothers spend time on them bla bla bla
so~
i dont wanna be a bad girl in eye of eldery
haha

seriously
i could survive without a man
and i am more confident with myself
relationships are really complicated FOR ME
i will try to avoid it as well as i can =)

BUT
who knows "the right person" appears??

LOLLLL

just a bunch of craps =)


***
going to 30 Famine tomorrow
but this time
i am not participating
i volunteered!
how proud!
hehe

rushing my homeworks now
so many due on monday!
OH SHIT!
nopee
OH SHOOT! * by mrs. smith-dale* haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!