Saturday, August 29, 2009

Kedah-DanNok-Ipoh

hallelujah!
went for holiday about 3 days!

Day 1 +29/8/09+
drive straight away to KEDAH!
hoho

rest for some drink hee =)

do nothing in the car about 3 or 4 hours
sooo boring~~~
dad keep on show off his HTC GPS until mum beh tahan he ==


i cant see the camera o.O

quite late when we reach kedah
is about 6pm

with dad advanced HTC he found sri malaysia and decided to stay 1 night at there
in the room my dad suggested us to take a look how Malays buka puasa
he said those Malays's very funny when they buka puasa LOL
no offence ya ==

about 8pm me, my 2 brothers and dad went to the restaurant outside
wait like a bunch of dumb standing outside there ==
walauu
so embarrassing lor
their buka puasa ceremony nothing special larr cheww ==
later on is our dinner time!

dad use his HTC again
search for restaurant LOL

we found RiverBank Restaurant

found this 2 leng zai nearby the restaurant =D
keep on flirt with me~~XD


RIVERBANK~~a west and east combination restaurant

after the yummy dinner we went Kedah Tower
which I visited 5 years ago @.@
with primary school graduation trip

how high? not high as KLCC of course XD


night view =)


they got telescope up there XD

is freezing and windy up there seriously
me and my bros saw the naughty wind blew up someone's skirt o.O

neeway quite fun there XD
my dad and bros keep on looking for snooker centre through the telescope

the tower closed 10pm something
when we came down the ticket booth already no people @.@

TO-BE-CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!