Sunday, August 2, 2009

slackingggg

yiaks!
lazy to do my short story first draft laa~

long time no post photo liao hor~~
show some out~~~

my lunch mates! hehe~wearing taylors shirt at the same day~hoho


guess what is this?
you tak tau?
i also tak tau at the first time
hee~

actually is a thingy that will beep and vibrate when you food is ready!
high-tech right? hoho~ found in a desert shop called 'snowflake" at ss15


peanut tau fu fa~ so nice laa~
having desert time with jenny
hoho~


bakers' cottage mr. emo
my tea time bread LOL

wore this to school few days ago
bad hair day i have ==
chiitiran took a photo of that piggy
somemore said to shaza i discriminate her LOL

bought this necklace on charity market
cost me rm5 LOL~~

i think my bro found his 'real' bro liao
ahahahah~
they look alike heh

walauuuuu
i need motivation to do homework larrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!