Tuesday, August 11, 2009

H1N1 really freaked me!!

shit!
i hate this stupid virus!!
shoo shoo!
get lost from this planet!!
dont ever harm my dearest again!

i really dont wanna said about this

what happen was one of my dearest been suspected affect H1N1
she was sent into quarantine
before this she fainted in front of the toilet
can you imagine the feeling that being suspected a killing virus on your body?
yes, she was frightened
so do i
you know how was the feeling that you want to help but you cannot do anything?

after 1 week
her report shows that she was affected H1N1
WHAT THE HECK!!!???
you might kidding me!!!
before this i keep thought she will be alright!

BUT
the weird thing is after 1 week she recovered automatically
is a miracle!
a great news for me and my dears!
may health always be with us!!

eventually her NS camp closed for 1 week
hooray?

so this week me and she and she and she gonna hang out together!
yeahhh!!
i cant wait for that day!!!
weeeeee~~~

*some readers (you) might know she, but please, dont try to be a megaphone, especially spreading bad news okay? as long as she is alright right now*

EVERYONE PLEASE CONCERN ON YOUR CLEANLINESS!
DONT LET A INFLUENZA HARM YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!