Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year to everyone!!!
It's a new year
and hope have new me too!!
yesterday i celebrate new year with my brothers and cousin
we went for movie and sing k at green box until 3am
ha~
actually not so big deal lar
so talk about my new year hope
errmm
hope that Curtin's have the july intake so that i can study there
hope my SPM result was what i expected ^^
hope can get a boyfriend~wakakaka
hope can get know more friends
errmm
hope i know more to take care myself
ha~
my new year eve was not so happy because me and my gang was in some kind of "zaman jahiliah"
but finally it's over and happily ever after^^
oh gosh please dont let it happen d
i cant take it anymore
well
after this we prove that our friendship like steel hard to broke!
LOL
wish my dream come true~XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!