Friday, January 23, 2009

oh gosh~
finally made up a conclusion for my college =.=
a day me and my dad go to take a look for Stamford and Taylors
the first station is Stamford College
well
i dont like here
especially it's outfit and facility
Stamford placed in a small building and opposite is supermarket =.=
oh gosh
i hate this kind of enviroment
i want my Curtin laaaa T^T
under the leading of ermm "counseller"? no lar just a office girl~huhu
she take us walk around
walauehh
so small ehh=.=
so Stamford wasn't my choice, anymore XD
come next~~
Taylor's University College~~~
woohoo~~
heard about it for long long time ago
it is famous and
EXPENSIVE~duhh
many rich guy rich girl study here
and their wearings and attitude is totally errm...high class?
scared been bullied there T^T LOLz
we get a counseller there
expert one ^^
he explained many many for us
so we two know more about continuous studies~haha!
final
i going to study International Canadian Pre-U
seems i cant make sure what i want to study yet
mr alvin (da' counseller) suggest me to study pre-u first
lolz
i think that's all
haha~
who's going to accompany at taylor? T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!