Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Night~~

today is christmas eve~
my house having a party
main is to celebrate my mum's birthday and introduce ryosuke to me friends
hoho~
work from morning till night
keep preparing food
and of course
party sure have my cheese cake~hehe
this time is tiramisu~~
party starts 7pm
my relatives, parents' friends and brother's friend come d
only my friends haven't show up T^T
about 8pm half of them only reached
is girls and songchen~
at least they got come lar
late d also nevermind~
woohoo~~
they start to eat~~
chit chit chat chat~
later on dad asked me to bring out da cake
because some of the people wanna go back~
take it out lorr
quite sia sui xia
so nipis =.=
photo time~~

cut cut cut~

mum and her best friend~whooo

we with ryosuke~

we~~~
when we singing the birthday song
the other gang reached
men in black =.=
they started to chat with ryosuke~
asked many question~
but only chiauhong asking i think
whole house his voice =.=
really loud speaker no1
my relative said that ryosuke never changes his pose when sitting
not like us keep move here and there
that's our different between japanese~ha!
before boys going back
picture again~~

after they back we girls start chit chat again
we count down for christmas~^^
called karhong for wishing him XD
hug each other
sent each other sms~
haha
girls going over night at my house
and of course
CHIT-CHAT~
haha~
first time celebrate christmas with my friends
before this every year with my family
because my mum birthday's on christmas
hoho~
lucky she XD
well girls
hope we can celebrate christmas together again in the previous year~~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!