Wednesday, January 7, 2009

working days

arrhh
today go to dad's office again
the stock adjustment already done so i have nothing to do now T^T
bored
keep surf the net and look out for colleges that i am interested^^
found a website quite useful and nice
it's contain all university and college in Malaysia
well is not so updated but still can use
Click Me!
Hoho~
hope can help those who same situation with me
totally confused and blurred what to study in the future! T^T
finally i found one i like
there's no more Curtin for me
there is no any july intake T^T
oh yeah Swinburne University College of Technology
that's what i like ^^
it's at Sarawak too~~
i think i gotta study on Multimedia Design
i thinks that what i really like
hope so ^^
next then
i having my lunch with the boss
oppss
so scary
no lar my boss is my dad *sweat*
we having yong tau fu at bukit tinggi
honestly NO NICE LAR WEI =.=
while waiting for the food come
dad ask me go bank in at Alliance Bank behind
then i go lor T^T
when first slot is okay
at the time i got to put in the second cheque
i feel a woman stand behind me
close, very close
i turn back to see
oh gosh i get a shock
she really stand TOO NEAR!
from the moment i dont know why i start panic =.=
even forget the procedure to bank in
female guard there beh tahan me
straight away come and press for me
mamamia~
why like this??
course she see me kiddie face thought i am kiddie?
course she see me not wearing work shirt??
yorrr
sometimes really dont like my face de lorr
everytime brothers and friends say my face is GONG and TOOT
walau ehh
keep on like this how i got to grow up T^T
buy children ticket forever?
i dont want laaa

see??? TOOT FACE leh
somemore got auntiee ask me standard what =.=
walau ehh
She-Neh!

2 comments:

  1. good la you~
    people see you look like child also dont like..
    me is many thought i older than my sister ler..T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh auntie now we 18 d lehh
    people still treat me like kid i dont want lor T^T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!