Saturday, October 18, 2008

WoRRieS~~

these day i worried about many things
days and days i keep thinking about these
the first one
~SPM~
haizz
until now i even haven't touched ANY book YET
if my parents know they gotta kill me
i have lost my determination and attention
i cant concentrate on books
even 1 minute!
i dont know how i gonna die
my result would be "very nice" if i keep like this
OH MY GOD
i dont know what and how to do now
anyone please help me????
shee wan keep asking me to study and when we met she keep SHOW OFF how much she study
what the...
okay okay
i know i am loser at the starting point
dont challenge me okay?
i hate like this!!
~Friends~
watched a TV show yesterday
that show said that 男生在朋友之间都是称兄道弟,女生在朋友之间会耍心机
sometimes i agree about this
not only my friend
i think myself sometimes will do so
i hate to become like that
sometimes i really wanna become a boy
when make friends can totally been trusted and trust others
make friend with some girls sometimes really suffer
they like to show off, anything want to compare with each other
even take advantage from me
i think that's why always the girl meet friendship problem
haizz
i wish i can be more dont care about this
like boys like that treat their friends more good
beside hope them can treat me same as how i treat them ^^
to all my friends
we dont say forever friend
just grasp the time we have now ok?
i really dont wanna lose you all
~Graduate Soon!!!~
OH MY GOD
i gonna graduate 2 weeks soon!
time 'd pass SO FAST
5 years in kwang hua
form 3 and form 5 is the year most memorable to me
this two years changed me many
haizz
hope that day wont come T^T
i sure will cry until very terrible that day
so more tissue please! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!